Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

UNO CHANGED MY LIFE #10



"Geraldine Crizaldo, Indang Cavite"

Hi, Im Geraldine Crizaldo from Indang Cavite. 
Graduate of Business Management in Cavite State University Indang- main branch. I joined UNO last 2012. At that time i work at Paranaque. 

One day when Im going home in Las Pinas (my aunties house), one boy give me a flyer i don't see what its all about I did not entertain what he said. He tried if I'll go with him in UBC to present the marketing plan or what so ever! until when I'm home, I read what that small paper is all about why that boy is so kulit! Then when I read it naging interested ako kasi extra income para na rin dagdag ipon ko, then I texted him. Before the conversation ended he invited me to attend for an orientation, he scheduled me the next day. 

Next day, after my work we met again to attend for an orientation. Me as a first timer I'm so shocked why many people are there and what's its all about, marami ng pumapasok sa isip ko anong klaseng extra income to bakit my mga videos, products, ano ba to house to house kasi hindi pa ako familiar s mga networking at that time, paano ko po magagawa yun eh pagod na nga ako sa work ko everyday pero iba pala. 

When the orientation started, I'm glad to listen to the marketing plan and product presentation. I understood it and I'm interested especially sa soap UNO KOJIC SOAP. Nag isip agad ako para macomplete yung pera pang member para na rin sa ipagbabago ng financials namin at para na rin ma- try ang soap para mkita ko agad ung result, as you see naman ung kulay ng skin ko dati kung ano ano na gnamit ko dati para lang may magbago dahil na rin sa panlalait ng mga nakakakita sa akin, pero wala naman pinagbago until nakita ko ang kojic soap ng UNO. 

Ngayon na ginagamit ko na ang uno kojic soap marami na ang nakapansin s pinagbago ng kulay ng skin ko at sila na ang lumalapit sa akin pra i-try n din ang soap na ginagamit ko. At ito na ang simula ng pagbabago ng buhay namin especially sa financials. 

To my family, friends, neighbors and mga ka-UNO, only I can say that UNO changed my life, because "ONLY UNO TOUCHES MY SKIN" who touches yours? 
Power mga Ka-UNO! Thank you!

Order UNO Products:
Contact: +639182913710